About this Event
The four-hour Women in Music Summit virtual conference is the event for women in the music business. From classical to pop, the Women in Music Summit has long been the primary event to attend for novice and professional female musicians alike, providing a broad overview of where women stand in this industry and how far we still need to go.
The event covers a comprehensive array of topics and ends off with an open-ended Q&A session.
The four-hour Women in Music Summit conference is also available as a client-customized private course via EventsX. Please contact the course administrator for details.
Who should attend:
The program is particularly suited for:
- Female musicians and music professionals
- Music industry professionals
Why you should attend:
- Join forces with other women in music to forward your music career
- Gain insight into the music business and learn how to succeed in it as a woman
What are the benefits:
- Comprehensive understanding of the music business and its pitfalls for women
What previous delegates have said about similar events:
"The Women in Music events are always excellent to attend."
"I learned a lot about how to succeed as a professional musician."
"I gained a deep understanding of the music business and what I need to do to succeed in a ‘man’s world.’"
What you will get:
- Four hours of in-depth coverage of the music business as it relates to women, and how to succeed in an inherently biased world.