About this Event
The four-hour How to Make a Statement and Still Be Successful in the Ready-To-Wear Clothing Industry virtual conference will help aspiring designers and fashion entrepreneurs understand how to create an impact in the world while still creating meaningful fashion garments.
From Parisian actress Sarah Bernhardt’s debut in a custom-made pantsuit in 1870 to Queen Victoria’s white wedding dress (wedding dresses used to be black before that), fashion has been the driving force behind changing core ideas and introducing new mindsets.
But what about retail fashion and ready-to-wear casual clothing? Whereas famous actresses and English queens can easily make a statement with a once-off garment, is it possible to do with mass-produced clothing? Only a few of us will ever reach the ateliers of haute couture, and so the rest of us must find a way to make our voices heard as artists and designers while also still making a living at it. And it is possible, just as Dash London proved.
The four-hour How to Make a Statement and Still Be Successful in the Ready-To-Wear Clothing Industry conference is also available as a client-customized private course via EventsX. Please contact the course administrator for details.
Who should attend
- Aspiring and existing fashion designers
- Fashion industry professionals
- Fashion industry entrepreneurs
Why you should attend
- Understand the history of fashion, what impact it has had on society, and what impact it will still have in the future.
- Receive highly applicable guidance on how to build a fashion business.
- Know how to balance economic pressures with the desire to push out a message.
- Understand the ready-to-wear market better than ever before.
What are the benefits
- Know the basics of how to build a successful fashion business.
- Learn the reason why an overriding purpose is so crucial to a successful fashion business.
- Understand how to create a fiercely loyal army of customers and followers.
What previous delegates have said about similar events
- Excellent experience. I thought I knew everything about fashion but saw that I was missing some key components of knowledge. Thank you!
- Very applicable information.
What you will get
- Four-hour virtual training from experts in the field, people who have actually “been there and done it.”
- Downloadable summary of all the major concepts presented.