About this Event
The 5 days Digital Commerce and Ecommerce Marketing in 2022 virtual conference from the London Marketing Society is aimed at providing hands-on experience on digital commerce and e-commerce marketing to both veterans and novices in the subject.
The year 2020 turned Digital Marketing into a buzzword, but what about Ecommerce Marketing? Some might not see the distinction, but it is big. Ecommerce marketing must be laser-focused, with marketing channels and funnels solidly in place. In this four-hour course, the London Marketing Society will make the difference abundantly clear, and they will show you how to succeed at it.
The four-hour Digital Commerce and Ecommerce Marketing in 2022 conference is also available as a client-customized private course via EventsX. Please contact the course administrator for details.
Who should attend
The program is particularly suited for:
- Ecommerce platform/webshop owners
- Ecommerce professionals
- Digital marketers
- Anyone interested in the subject
Why you should attend
- Understand the nuanced meaning of e-commerce marketing.
- Know how to successfully market your e-commerce business.
What are the benefits
- Know how to create a cost-effective marketing campaign that increases leads.
- Implement e-commerce marketing best-practices in your business.
What previous delegates have said about similar events
- "Comprehensive event with excellent content."
- "Really helped me understand funnels and the different ways that they can be used to increase conversions."
- "I particularly enjoyed the section on influencer marketing. It opened my eyes to a number of things."
What you will get
- Four-hour virtual training from experts in the field, people who have actually “been there and done it.”