About the Event
Just because it's tax season, that doesn't mean you have to settle for less.
The ongoing rise in inflation has made reducing the tax burden a pressing concern for each of us. If you are wondering if you can lower the taxes you owe, then here is your chance!
Join us for our thirty-minute event, where we will show how to lower the amount you owe in taxes. Our experts will discuss the different tactics you can use to reduce your bill to tailor your return to fit your financial needs.
Who Should Attend
Are any of the following sources of income relevant to you?
- Rental income (Buy to let property)
- Rental income (Private room let out)
Why you should attend
- Find out about all the tax schemes available.
- Discover the benefits of using an accountant to help you plan your taxes.
- Learn the ins and outs of determining which expenditures may be deductible and how to report them to reduce your taxable income accurately.
- Find out which type of business structure would be best for you to minimise your taxes and maximise your earnings.
What are the benefits
- Advice and guidance from industry experts.
- Q/A opportunities -have all your questions answered.
- Protection from tax investigations by the HMRC.
- Comprehensive understanding of concepts and techniques for minimising one's UK tax burden.
What are The Requirements
- Computer/digital device
- Internet access
About our expert speakers
Toby and Manisha are experts in their field, with in-depth knowledge and experience helping companies and individuals thrive in the increasingly complex tax system.
As part of Pearl accountants, they have helped several businesses grow, realise their potential, and improve financial outcomes while remaining strictly compliant with current regulations.
Time and date: 10am Wednesday 7th December
Duration: 30 minutes