Open Source Metaverse
Nov 27, 9:30AM to Dec 04 , 5:30PM +0530
About this Event
The Open Source Metaverse event discusses the important topic of open source in the metaverse. Although open source will inevitably be a part of the metaverse—a world without open-source code is simply impossible—to what degree will Big Brother allow core technologies of it to be open-sourced? Are we headed for an Orwellian control state with a closed-source metaverse?
CloudBeam will take up these topics as well as provide a basic understanding of the metaverse to anyone who wishes to know more about it.
Who should attend:
The program is particularly suited for:
- Open-source developers and professionals
- Technology experts
- Internet companies
- VR, AR, XR enthusiasts
- Cryptocurrency enthusiasts
- Investors (angel, VC)
- VC firms
- Anyone interested in the metaverse
What are the benefits:
- Know the implications of a closed-source versus an open-source metaverse.
- See how open-source will increase financial opportunities, rather than decrease them.
- Understand the basics of building a business around the metaverse.
Metaverse Research Scientist
Metaverse Planner & Tech Lead
Metaverse Ecosystem Developer
Metaverse Safety Manager
Metaverse Cyber-Security Specialist
CartEye is the Future of Metaverse E-Commerce in UK and USA
The Leading Full-Service Metaverse E-commerce Agency In UK
Metaverse Mobile services, Networking integration, management and maintenance
Web and Metaverse Software development, integration and maintenance
Leading Metaverse E-commerce company in UK