About this Event
The Open Source Metaverse event discusses the important topic of open source in the metaverse. Although open source will inevitably be a part of the metaverse—a world without open-source code is simply impossible—to what degree will Big Brother allow core technologies of it to be open-sourced? Are we headed for an Orwellian control state with a closed-source metaverse?
CloudBeam will take up these topics as well as provide a basic understanding of the metaverse to anyone who wishes to know more about it.
Who should attend:
The program is particularly suited for:
- Open-source developers and professionals
- Technology experts
- Internet companies
- VR, AR, XR enthusiasts
- Cryptocurrency enthusiasts
- Investors (angel, VC)
- VC firms
- Anyone interested in the metaverse
What are the benefits:
- Know the implications of a closed-source versus an open-source metaverse.
- See how open-source will increase financial opportunities, rather than decrease them.
- Understand the basics of building a business around the metaverse.