About this Event
The two-hour Everything UK Freelancers and Small Businesses Need to Know About Accounting and Taxes virtual conference helps UK-based freelancers and small businesses understand the oftentimes complicated world of accounting, tax returns, and VAT.
Accounting actually isn’t complicated, but failing to do one’s accounting properly can lead to penalties from HMRC, and sometimes even to costly tax investigations. You don’t always need an accountant to help you keep your accounts in order. In this virtual event, we will help freelancers and small business owners take back control of their accounting, and so help them gain more time for what’s important in business—getting out there, getting known, and generating sales!
The two-hour Everything UK Freelancers and Small Businesses Need to Know About Accounting and Taxes conference is also available as a client-customized private course via EventsX. Please contact the course administrator for details.
Who should attend
- Business Owners
- Finance Professionals
- Finance Employees
Why you should attend
- In-depth understanding of UK tax and accounting laws and how they can affect your business.
- Know how to deal successfully with any HMRC tax investigation.
- In-depth explanation and demonstration of popular accounting software so you can make an informed decision.
- Knowing the different filings and returns that need to be done, and when.
- Insight into what you should expect of any accountant if you do happen to need one.
What are the benefits
- Long-term cost savings because of better efficiency when doing your accounting.
- Correct choice of accounting software, according to your needs.
- Protection against HMRC tax investigations.
- Full knowledge of everything you need to know about accounting and UK tax laws so that you aren’t hit unexpectedly with surprise fines.
What previous delegates have said about similar events
- Great course that explained everything I needed to know to do my taxes properly as a freelancer.
- The information presented was fantastic. We saw ways that we were losing money simply because we were using the wrong bookkeeping system. It paid for itself!
- Down-to-earth and very practical tips and information.
What you will get
- Two-hour virtual training from an expert.
- Full and complete understanding of UK tax and accounting requirements and laws.